1. There is only one true God, revealed as the Father, Son (Jesus Christ) and Holy Spirit.(Matt 28:19)
2. Jesus is fully God and fully human (Phil 2:6-11).
3. The Holy Spirit was sent to indwell, guide, teach, and empower the believer(John 16:13), and draw people to God for salvation (John 16:7-11).
4. The Bible is God's Word and completely true (2 Pet 1:20-21; 2 Tim 3:15-16).
5. Humanity was created in the image of God (Gen 1:27). But all people are born with a sinful nature (Rom 3:23) which separates us from the life of God.
6. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ alone; and those who repent and believe in Him are made new, receive eternal life and become the children of God (Titus 3:4-7).
7. It is God's will that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and receive power for holy living and effective service (Acts 1:8, Rom 6:1-14).
8. Christ is the Head of the Church (Eph 1:22-23), which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the Gospel to all nations (Mat 28:19-20).
9. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, edification through God's Word, prayer, fellowship, proclamation of the Gospel, and observance of Baptism and Communion (Acts 2:41-47).
10. There will be a bodily resurrection; those who have chosen to follow Jesus Christ will be raised to eternal life (1 Cor 15:20-23); those who have not chosen to follow Jesus Christ will be raised to eternal judgment (John 5:28-29).
11. The Lord Jesus Christ will return (Heb 10:37) in a personal and visible way (Luke 21:27). This gives hope to all believers which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service (Titus 2:11-14).